Viking SupplyNet Announces Promotions and Additions Within Sales Team
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA – Viking SupplyNet, a global leader in the distribution of fire protection and life safety systems, announces several changes and additions to its sales personnel throughout the United States and Latin America.
Adam Owens, Viking SupplyNet’s previous Director of Inside Sales and Customer Service, has been promoted to Director of U.S. Sales and Customer Service. In his new role, Owens will be responsible for all sales functions in the United States. Having spent the past 14 years in various sales-related roles with Viking SupplyNet, he brings a thorough understanding of the company’s products, sales approach and distribution model.
Ben Johnson has been promoted to the role of Regional Sales Manager for the Eastern United States. Johnson has more than 15 years of sales experience in the fire protection industry, most recently as territory sales manager for Viking SupplyNet’s Virginia and Maryland markets. His new assignment will capitalize on an exceptional understanding of Viking’s product line as well as a thorough knowledge of fabrication.
Other recent additions to the Viking SupplyNet sales team are:
- Alejandro Garcia - Territory Sales Manager for South Florida and South America
- Adam Nunnelly - Territory Sales Manager for Central and South Texas
- Rob Sell - Territory Sales Manager for Virginia and Maryland
- Jerry Sisson - Territory Sales Manager for Tennessee, Alabama, and Florida Panhandle
- Pedro Valdez - Territory Sales Manager for Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean
- Danna Wells - Territory Sales Manager for Louisiana, Arkansas, and Missouri
A full listing of Viking SupplyNet locations and sales team members can be found at www.vikinggroupinc.com/locations.
Viking is a global leader in the manufacture and distribution of innovative fire protection and life safety systems. For nearly 100 years the company’s products and services have protected lives and property worldwide from the devastating effects of fire. For more information on Viking’s complete line of fire protection products and services, please visit www.vikinggroupinc.com or call 800-968-9501.